Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 238

Thread: Yami no Matsuei liscenced

  1. #131
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ?????? *cries* that is just too F-in funny *laughs until she dies*

    I never got an allowance? but I did have 5 horses, and shows every other weekend from spring to fall, and shopping whenever I needed it?. I?m so spoiled XD

    Ohhhhhh went to Waldenbooks again today ^_^ (yes again. Hey I?m making up for lost time. I mean it was A MONTH!!!) I got a new manga called Hands Off (series running number 21 ;_; ) it?s another shounen-ai and it?s soo kawaii!!!! I really like it so of course? I gotta buy the other ones when they come out? *eye twitches as she looks at bank account*

    Hehehe no one perverted ME! I did that all by myself ^_^ *reads the sentence over again and realizes that that could be taken SO wrong?*

    *hands SS-chan the long awaited ?PAGE SIX MEDAL ? * that's just cruel... daaaarrrrnnnnn yyyoooouuuu *sobs*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 17, 2004 01:18 AM: Message edited by: Ayska ]</font>

  2. #132
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o_O i'm sensing a connection here. all anime/manga fans are broke.

    hehe.. we're all perverts here, as ayska said. XD so let's just all be perverted and discuss our perversions as usual. ^^; heh.

    ooh. i should go check out the preview too. ^.~

  3. #133
    Inactive Member DeathDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... I wonder why? *laughs*

    YEAH! Go perverts! *waves "Go Perverts" flag* WHOO-HOO! We must band together!

    It's on Tokyopop's website, in case you were wondering.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member ShinobiSquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh. ^^

    21... volumes... maybe I'll read it at the store. I don't even have that much!! Dang. *bashes self*

    Perverted self. Eh. I probably did that too... XD

    *rushes off to check Hands Off preview*

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 17, 2004 12:53 PM: Message edited by: SS-chan ]</font>

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I don?t know about you guys but it?s cuz I spend all my money on manga/anime?. Yes I know that?s what you were trying to say XD

    Ohhhhh Hands Off is so so so cute!!! It reminded me somewhat of Ghost after you had said something, otherwise I didn?t even think about it ^_^ I like it lots and lots!!! And I?m sorry for the confusion about this but it?s not 21 volumes long (at least I don?t think so. I don?t really know) but I have 21 SERIES that I?m reading and buying right now >_>;; hehehe fooled ya guys ~_~
    Oohhhhhh and Gravitation is so good!!!! Yuki is so cute in the beginning! And it?s so happy cuz everyone is so happy and then it all goes down that crapper? *eye twitches* GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    Yeah!!!!! We could make our own Pervert Club!!!! We could call it ummmm Perverts who support Boy x Boy Love!!! PWSBBL!!! And you gotta say it just like it?s spelled none of that saying all the letters crap! Say it, PWSBBL! Or pwis-bibl? it just kinda rolls off your tongue doesn?t it? And makes a sickening thud when it hits the ground LOL XD. We could start out with little street corner stands!! And then get a web site!!! And then get our own television show!!!! And then our own TELEVISION CHANNEL!!!!! And we could play perverted things ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! *faints from excitement*

    Edit: wait what's the name of this post? "Yami no Matsuei liscenced"? ummmm yeah it is.... yay i said something pertaining to the actual topic ~_~;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 18, 2004 01:28 AM: Message edited by: Ayska ]</font>

  6. #136
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is laughing her head off for no reason whatsoever* erm.. yeah. ._.'' the topic. <<;; it's licenced. by viz. and i don't have it yet. >__< <<; do you know why i don't have it yet? two reasons: i'm broke [as we all are], and i can't go to the bookshop.

    and i agree. XD hand's off is funny. [img]tongue.gif[/img] heh. o_o; okay, good. not 21 books. XD that'd be terrible. [img]tongue.gif[/img] the amount that it says on tokyopop is 8 right now, but if it's still ongoing...

    *____* i want gravi. now. must. have. gravi.

    LOL. a pervert club. [img]tongue.gif[/img] we'd be a wonderful international perverts who support boy x boy love.... ._.' pwis-bibl sounds odd.. >< it sounds like piss bible.. X-x;;; which just sounds WRONG. ._.

    i'm going to shut up now. <<;

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFL XD

    ... yup that's it for now ^_^

  8. #138
    Inactive Member DeathDragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2004
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o.O Oh, good. I thought Hand's Off was 21 volumes... Whew. Darn you Ayska! You tricked me!

    I read the first volume of Gravitation at the bookstore, and I didn't like it at all... There was too much... I don't know. Stapsticky, chibified, random stuff. It bugged me... *realizes what I just said* Oh, shit... *runs away from Miyun and Ayska yet again* DON'T KILL ME!

    Pervert Club. I like it. The name is a bit odd though... *laughs*

    *clears throat* And now, for the YnM scream. Gather around ladies and gents.

    KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !

  9. #139
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *gasp* DD! O_O you don't like bondage or Gravitation?! *laughs* no biggie. :3 but Gravi's quite good if you get past the slapstick-ness.. ._.' i say, give the TV show a try, i like that version better anyways.. <<; it's a little less crazy. ^^;;; though the manga's at least a /little/ more explicit... heh. not to mention the precious remixes.....

    I like the idea, but the title is... odd. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ah yes, i must join you once again in our scream of YnM despair..

    GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!~~~

  10. #140
    Inactive Member Lucethira's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o.0?

    What's the fun if the uke submits willingly? >xD

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •